Monday, September 16, 2013

Love Live! New Year Concert 2013

(Also visit my other blog here http://bit.ly/1aDMUNG)(The author is the same)


Keywords: love live muse μ's concert 2013 torrent download honoka kotori umi maki niko nico eri hanayo rin nozomi english subtitle ass mkv files batch dhr raws love echo team ank raws

Love Live μ's made a concert on new year 2013! I'm very pleased to hear that so I downloaded it from nyaa torrents. So here I made a list of torrent downloads from nyaa.se.

[720p][DHR-Raws][Batch]

[1080p][DHR-Raws]

[1080p][DHR-Raws][Batch]

[1080p][LoveEcho!&ANK-Raws]

I actually downloaded the concert using torrent from LoveEcho!&ANK-Raws one, but I found later that the subtitle (.ass file) is on chinese (OMG -_-). So I made the english version of it.

English Subtitle (.ass file)
Part 1: 4shared | Mega | MediaFire
Part 2: 4shared | Mega | MediaFire
Part 3: 4shared | Mega | MediaFire
Fonts: 4shared | Mega | MediaFire
ZIP file: MediaFire
14/06/20: Mega links are up!
16/03/29: MediaFire links are up!

[Update 24-May-2014]
Dialogue-only Subtitle (No Lyrics)
Thanks to buldieb: Mega

My translation skill is not yet good enough though, so I'm sorry if some translation is off the way. And please give some comments to correct myself. I will gladly accept them.

Change log from LoveEcho! subs:
  • Added the credits for English sub (affanw and the internet).
  • Removed emoticons from sub.
  • Changed the Japanese subs to Romaji subs.
  • Changed the Japanese subs position to upper screen.
  • Changed the Chinese translation to English translation.
  • Changed all fonts to Arial.
  • Changed the Song Sub and Song Title font size to 40.
  • Changed the Casual Talk font size to 52.
  • Changed the vertical margin for subs to 40.
For song translation and romaji, I used the scripts from honya-ch.com and love-live.wikia.com for easier input. But for those who didn't have the english translation I used the help of the mighty Google Translate ^^ with a little change to match the context, of course.
Details:

Part 1
  • Wonderful Rush (honya-ch.com)
  • Bokura no Life Kimi to no Live (honya-ch.com)
  • Yuujou No Change (honya-ch.com)
  • Mermaid Festa Vol 1 (honya-ch.com)
  • Mermaid Festa Vol 2 ~Passionate~ (love-live.wikia.com)
  • soldier game (love-live.wikia.com + Google Translate)
  • Otome Shiki Ren'ai Juku (love-live.wikia.com + Google Translate)
  • Kokuhaku Biyori, desu! (love-live.wikia.com + Google Translate)
  • afterschool NAVIGATORS (love-live.wikia.com + Google Translate)
  • listen to my heart! (love-live.wikia.com)

Part 2
  • Blueberry Train (love-live.wikia.com + Google Translate)
  • Yuuki no Reason (love-live.wikia.com + Google Translate)
  • Jun'ai Lens (love-live.wikia.com + Google Translate)
  • Koi no Signal Rin rin rin! (love-live.wikia.com + Google Translate)
  • Someday of my life (love-live.wikia.com + Google Translate)
  • Darling! (love-live.wikia.com + Google Translate)
  • Kodoku na Heaven (love-live.wikia.com + Google Translate)
  • Mahoutsukai Hajimemashita! (love-live.wikia.com + Google Translate)
  • Shiranai Love * Oshiete Love (honya-ch.com)
  • A-No-Ne-Ga-N-Ba-Re! (honya-ch.com)
  • happy happy holiday (honya-ch.com)
  • Love marginal (honya-ch.com)

Part 3
  • Diamond Princess no Yuuutsu (honya-ch.com)
  • Love Novels (honya-ch.com)
  • Mogyutto "love" de Sekkin-chuu! (love-live.wikia.com)
  • baby maybe koi no Button (honya.ch.com)
  • Snow Halation (honya-ch.com)
  • Aishiteru Banzai! (honya-ch.com)
  • Natsuiro Egao de 1 2 Jump! (honya-ch.com)
  • Oh, Love and Peace! (honya-ch.com)
  • Bokura no Live Kimi to no Life (Encore) (honya-ch.com)

27 comments:

  1. you're welcome. feel free to point out the translations mistakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you do the subtitle for First LoveLive too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you can give me the link, maybe i can work on it as best as i could

      Delete
    2. http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=395554 this one

      Delete
    3. Thanks, I'll try to download it first. But don't expect a fast release because I'm going to do the 3rd part of this New Year Live (only the songs, though) and I also going into a full course college and the tasks are killing me. I also don't have sufficient Japanese skills so maybe It will be off a little.

      Feel free to give me some advices

      Delete
  3. are this sub part 3 v0 is finnal release or will be have v1 ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan to work on the v1 but the schedules are killing me. It will come out eventually.

      Delete
  4. Now that you're done with the New Year Live, will you be doing the First Love Live or the 3rd Anniversary Live?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I might have wrote above, this sub I made is simply an english translation of LoveEcho subs which is originally a chinese subtitle, means that I don't fully made this myself. So I'm afraid I can't make any english translations unless I found some non-english subtitle of that concert.

      Delete
  5. translate plz LoveLive! Fan Disc[Love Live! Cast Trip Event] http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=507602&showfiles=1 if U can

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa... that's a big one. I will have exam coming up so maybe I can start working it on mid-January. Let's see if I can do it

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for this! This is like literally the only english translation on the internet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your Hard Work

    I hope you will work also for the new concert

    ReplyDelete
  8. can you do the subtitle for Love Live! μ's 3rd Anniversary LoveLive!:D

    http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=506001

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this. I've been watching these live shows raw and it's nice to actually know what's going on.

    I made a dialogue only version for my own use (I like having the lyrics, but my eyes automatically follow them even when I don't want them to, so it's nice to have both versions), and I figured I may as well leave it here.

    https://mega.co.nz/#!dB4ECJ6b!lvXmhJ7sXswwPPqfGAOvhp7oo6ijHC9zOndnkyrx0-A

    Once again, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. That's why I leave it as .ass file so everyone can edit it freely like how they want it. Thanks for sharing.

      Delete
    2. This dialogue sub is down, can you reupload it?

      Delete
  10. please reupload part 3 v1, file got deleted. (i recommend mega, 4share sux)

    ReplyDelete
  11. can you reupload subtittle ? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please make a subtitle for the 3rd anniversary love live.

    ReplyDelete
  13. is kaguya no shiro de at lovelive anniversary3rd is missing? :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. PLEASE SEED IM BEGGIN YOU

    ReplyDelete
  15. direct download gan? kumpulbagi kalo bisa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can you make subtitle for Love Live! μ's fan meeting 2015.. there no subtitle on it! please make it! thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want to download the μ's 3rd Anniversary LoveLive! but how can I download it? I had search many link and website but I didn't find one. So can you tell me how can I download it, please?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sir the link won't work anymore 😔

    ReplyDelete